Ver. 1.206[edit | edit source]
-Added on 4 Dec 2019
- Fixed game crashes because of removing mobs from the map.
- The first cut-scene in Stranger Sins DLC doesnt freeze anymore (Asian languages).
- Lack of Achievement "Master Alchemist Achievement" was fixed.
- The bug of overfilling the sales window in the tavern won't happen again.
Ver. 1.205[edit | edit source]
-Added on 6 Nov 2019
- Fixed bug when alcohol was sold only once in the tavern.
- The tavern was added on the map.
- Now new zombie technologies are only available after the opening of the first zombie.
- Fixed freezing of the lighthouse keeper when approaching the lighthouse.
Ver. 1.204[edit | edit source]
-Added on 5 Nov 2019
- Fixed incorrect display of some Asian characters.
- The crash of the game when you try to skip the introduction text in the first cut-scene with the gamepad will not happen again.
- Added a new spot to work on the desk.
- Fixed sound notification of a new corpse.
- Some dialogues and quest titles were fixed.
- Now you can sell to Adam blessing commerce.
Ver. 1.203[edit | edit source]
-Added on 1 Nov 2019
- Ocassional impossibility to build porter stations at Vineyard is fixed.
- Fixed disappearence of Bella's ring from the body.
- Some missing translation for Zombies working at Vineyard is localized now (Russian).
- Some 1366x768 resolution issues corrupting UI should be fixed.
- Ocassional interactions icons disappearence is fixed.
- Tavern is now running fine after any Event.
Ver. 1.202[edit | edit source]
-Added on 31 Oct 2019
- Fix for quest items disappearing from Bartender's inventory after Event.
- Keeper using the fishing rod in wrong direction is fixed.
- New corpse arrival and buffs icons should not overlap each other anymore.
- Few dialogues errors are fixed.
Ver. 1.201[edit | edit source]
-Added on 29 Oct 2019
- Fixed a bug when a farmer didn't go home after a quest with his son and a flask.
- Fixed the game freeze if you give Cloto the potion treatment.
- Fixed the shadow offset of zombie-porters.
- Fixed an issue in the dialogue with Gerry about the last Keeper.
- Missing shoulders of a downhill zombie-porter with a box have been fixed.
- The impassable light from the lantern in the cemetery has been fixed.
- The beekeeper's jam is fixed.
Ver. 1.200 - Stranger Sins DLC[edit | edit source]
-Added on 28 Oct 2019
- Now you will see visual notifications when a new corpse arrives.
- Available ability to automate grapes and hops growing.
- You can assign zombies to carry grapes and hops to the house basement.
- New zombie-brewery and zombie-winery added.
- Added missing character voices
- Added light from windows in rooms
- Added a list of all tutorial windows, and now you can see them at any time.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
- Improved performance and optimization.
Ver. 1.124[edit | edit source]
-Added on 29 May 2019
- Donkey Stuck Fix - fixed a bug causing donkey to get stuck
Ver. 1.123[edit | edit source]
-Added on 8 May 2019
- Reduced operating time on most crafts
- Reduced the amount of energy required for most crafts
- Increased the number of blue points dropping from some crafts
- Increased the amount of energy that food restores
- The first zombie worker that can be found under the rockslide is now more efficient
- Some workbenches require less resources for construction
- Significantly reduced the time of installation, removing and repair of tombstones and grave fences
Ver. 1.122[edit | edit source]
-Added on 12 December 2018
- Fixed bug when zombie alchemists were using their organs in crafts.
- Performance / microfreeze optimizations.
Ver. 1.121[edit | edit source]
-Added on 6 December 2018
- Optimized footsteps (should increase overall game performance).
- Fixed disappearing dropped tech points after game re-loading.
- Fixed text position in some hints.
- Fixed some missing translations.
Ver. 1.120[edit | edit source]
-Added on 5 December 2018
- Alchemy rework: now wrong alchemy result gives you a clue of a recipes. More information here: https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791457451905/announcements/detail/1709576801685201983
- Optimizations / microfreeze fixes.
- Well pump fix.
Ver. 1.115[edit | edit source]
-Added on 29 November 2018
- Fixed some GUI bugs in the zombie alchemy table.
- Added graphics for the stone/marble storage.
Ver. 1.114[edit | edit source]
-Added on 28 November 2018
- Fixed context mouse menu.
Ver. 1.113[edit | edit source]
-Added on 28 November 2018
- Added rotations for some objects.
- Fixed micro-freezing for some late-game states (for example, when you have a lot of zombie workers active).
Ver. 1.112[edit | edit source]
-Added on 27 November 2018
- Hotfix fixing some troubles with alchemy, crops and resurrection.
Ver. 1.111[edit | edit source]
-Added on 26 November 2018
- Zombie alchemy added. You can build new zombie workbenches to make zombies craft known alchemy recipes.
- Now you can use gamepad bumpers to add +10/-10 in crafts.
- Minor GUI fixes/improvements.
Ver. 1.110[edit | edit source]
-Added on 17 November 2018
- Fixed some gamepad troubles (unable to select a sermon, etc.).
- Fixed a broken alchemy mixer object.
Ver. 1.109[edit | edit source]
-Added on 13 November 2018
- Fixed zombie disappearance when resurrecting.
- Fixed wrong science points display in the GUI.
- Item you use in a craft/survey now returns to the place where it was before (the chest or your inventory).
- Added the possibility to rotate some tables.
Ver. 1.108[edit | edit source]
-Added on 9 November 2018
- Added possibility for zombies to transport silver and gold from the cabin.
- Added scrolling lists with keyboard.
- Same items dropped on the ground with stick to each other into one stack.
- Some more Polish language fixes.
- Now you can manually take some water from the water pump.
- Other minor fixes.
Ver. 1.107[edit | edit source]
-Added on 7 November 2018
- Fixed disappearing sermons.
- Changed balance for the Random text generator.
- Fixed some language issues (mostly, Polish, thanks to Grzegorz Prusinowski).
- Several minor fixes.
Ver. 1.106[edit | edit source]
-Added on 6 November 2018
- Zombies now try to put items in the chests where the same or similar items are found.
- Fixed bug allowing to put two hearts in a zombie (regular + dark one).
- Added possibility to switch tabs in the character GUI with keys.
- Fixed bug displaying wrong amount of crafted items in some cases.
Ver. 1.105[edit | edit source]
-Added on 1 November 2018
- Zombie resurrection table can now be removed.
- Fixed a bug that broke a zombie when trying to put him fishing.
- Fixed zombies stopping crafting crates after 1 item crafted (they couldn't take the resources from a neighbor world zone).
- Fixed zombie crafts that uses chisels.
- Minor map graphics change.
Ver. 1.104[edit | edit source]
-Added on 31 October 2018
- Fixed missing sounds for zombie workers.
- Fixed zombie sawmill missing some parts after game reload.
- Fixed porter station gamepad controls.
- Fixed duplicating items in removal crafts.
- Fixed zombies couldn't transport coal.
- Added a possibility to pick up an idle courier zombie.
- Added "not enough space" indicator for zombie crafts.
- Minor GUI fixes.
Ver. 1.103[edit | edit source]
-Added on 30 October 2018
- Fixed restoring crafted after game loading.
- Zombie ore mining craft is now split into two sequenced crafts: one for the ore, other for the coal.
- Fixed bugs related to burying/un-burying zombies.
- Made fixing tools possible without un-equipping.
- Fixed some language issues.
Ver. 1.102[edit | edit source]
-Added on 29 October 2018
- Zombie disappearing fix.
- Zombie sounds fix.
- Resurrection windows fix / controller fix.
Ver. 1.100 - The Breaking Dead Update[edit | edit source]
-Added on 29 October 2018
- Added "Breaking Dead" content: zombie workers (craft automation), zombie couriers. New related questline, new crafts. Possibility to sell crates of different goods and earn money.
- Added the toolbelt (now your tools/equip are stored in a different set of slots, so the inventory space is increased).
- Added the meditation (garden of stones) to fast-forward time.
- Many minor fixes/improvements. For example, game now pauses when you open the chest, etc.
Ver. 1.037[edit | edit source]
-Added on 5 October 2018
- Alchemy ingredients dissappear[sic] fix.
Ver. 1.036[edit | edit source]
-Added on 4 October 2018
- Fixed "the empty tech tree" bug appeared to some users.
Ver. 1.035[edit | edit source]
-Added on 4 October 2018
- Fixed red lantern bug.
- Fixed ingredients dissappear[sic] during alchemy.
- Some other minor bugfixes...
|“||PS: By the way, we're working on a massive content update that will be released before the Halloween ;)||„|
Ver. 1.034[edit | edit source]
-Added on 21 September 2018
- Fixed bug when alchemy craft started at graves.
- Fixed bug when garden beds didn't remember fertilizers.
- Fixed some bugs in Spanish localization.
Ver. 1.033[edit | edit source]
-Added on 20 September 2018
- Full screen mode for Mac.
- Fixed merchant's quest when player gives him money for the garden.
- Fixed bug when donkey was dropping an "invisible" body.
Ver. 1.032[edit | edit source]
-Added on 17 September 2018
- Fixed Snake/Astrologer reputation deadlock.
- Fixed negative grave quality calculation bug.
Ver. 1.031[edit | edit source]
-Added on 9 September 2018
- Fixed Snake/Astrologer questline.
- Fixed an incense burner exploit.
- Language fixes.
- New localizations added: Italian, Polish.
Ver. 1.030[edit | edit source]
-Added on 28 August 2018
- A lot of language-related fixes (mostly in Chinese / Japanese / Korean).
- Fixed issue with a mouse scroll wheel in a full-screen mode.
- Fixed a bug when a graveyard quality suddenly increases.
- Fixed game-pad issues for some Linux machines.
Ver. 1.029[edit | edit source]
-Added on 27 August 2018
- New teleport points added -- the lighthouse and the quarry.
- Updated the gamepad plugin. Some controller-related issues should be fixed.
- Fixed game freeze when fishing without a rod.
- Fixed "Speed potion" - now it works correctly.
- Fixed game freeze when you buy everything from a vendor (could happen with an egg seller).
- Fixed game freeze when exiting the game.
- Some visual fixes related to grape growing.
- A lot of fixes in Chinese / Japanese / Korean.
Ver. 1.028[edit | edit source]
-Added on 23 August 2018
- Fixed player freeze while fishing with full inventory.
- Changed vendor buyout cap.
- Fixed different controller issues (embalment table, craft GUI).
- Fixed empty perk list when playing using the controller.
- "Prayer for prosperity" now drops "Blessing of commerce" which increases vendor's progress.
- Fixed a bug when some in-game GUI could be left opened in the main menu.
Ver. 1.027[edit | edit source]
Added on 22 August 2018
- Changed Donkey logics to be more clear for the player -- after the carrot quest, he comes every day except weekends (you can still control amount of bodies with carrots).
- Fixed Astrologer/key quest (also the missing key should be available for all who experienced this bug before).
- Fixed Mrs.Chain quest.
- Fixed wooden church shrine removing.
- Fixed jelly craft time.
- Removing something while it is crafting now gives you resources back.
- Restored the stone quarry for those who completely mined it.
- Several language fixes.
- Fixed sand/blue tech points abuse.
VER. 1.026[edit | edit source]
Added on 21 August 2018
- Garden beds now remember the last fertilizer as well as the last seed, so planting crops made easier.
- Instant removing of not-finished buildings (you can remove some stucked objects now).
- Sand gathering made much easier/faster.
- Removed blocking bushes in the garden.
- Bishop now buys prayers (you can sell some extras you have).
- Minor language/translation fixes.
Ver. 1.025[edit | edit source]
Added on 20 August 2018
- Fixed some issues in Eastern languages.
- Fixed un-removable church shrine (table) bug.
- Fixed some dialogs and scripts.
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs.
Ver. 1.024[edit | edit source]
Added on 18 August 2018
|“||It is time to work on stability!||„|
- Late game performance improved.
- Made saving game more safe, added a backup system.
- Improved stability of saving and RAM requirements during saving.
- Huge logs with lots of errors -- fixed.
- Cloud saves now exclude log files.
- Fixed a couple of performance issues.
- Tweaked a day length a little bit.
- Fixed some bugs in Chinese, added missing translation in Korean.
ver. 1.023[edit | edit source]
Added on 17 August 2018
- Fast traveling! You can buy a teleport stone from the Tavern Keeper.
- Made days much longer (9 minutes now).
- Tools efficiency increased.
- Ability to break old gravestones and fences to get resources.
- Ability to craft a bucket of blood.
- Fixed silver parts requirement.
- Fixed fish kebab cooking recipies.
- Increased iron ore drops and made stone infinite.
- Fixed some issues in Korean / Japanese / Chinese
- Isolated a bug in Turkish (a complete fix is coming later)
- Fixed techology orbs you can't pick up.
Ver. 1.022[edit | edit source]
Added on 16 August 2018
|“||Hi guys! We're reading the reviews and trying to tune the game for the better experience. So, while one part of our team was working on the key-binding system, the other part was tweaking the balance.||„|
- Made a lot of crafts shorter.
- Increased the energy from the tier II fuel.
- Lowered the requirements of some crafts.
- Lowered the requirements of some buildings.
- Applied some other balance changes for more smooth experience.
Ver. 1.021[edit | edit source]
Added on 16 August 2018
- Key Rebinding added
- Fixed Donkey not delivering bodies
- Fixed different dialog bugs
- Fixed game crashes at startup
- Fixed player stuck in the workyard
- Slightly modified game balance (lowered the requirement for several crafts)
- Hotfixed messed up tasks translations for Eastern languages.
Ver. 1.020 - Full Game Release[edit | edit source]
Added on 15 August 2018
Alpha[edit | edit source]
For older versions of the game before release, see Alpha versions.