Q: Church wont give me money[edit | edit source]
I have been playing alot and now that my church is bigger. It wont let my allow my to keep the money I gain from the church. It will show I removed the money but when I look at my money it will not be there. Any idea why this is happening.
- A: Sounds like a bug, in which case I'd suggest reporting it to the devs; linky. Having said that, you'd be one of the only ones to report this, so I'd stress troubleshooting this yourself a bit more - maybe attempt multiple sermons, collect several screenshots proving what you're experiencing, etc. Dsurian (talk) 06:31, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
Q: "Sleepy Status": What's it do?[edit | edit source]
If I've been relying on food for energy refills for too long, rather than sleeping, a blue [ZZzz] icon appears near the top of my screen. Being fairly bright, I can deduce that the game is telling me to go sleep, but what are the effects of this "sleepiness"? Faster energy consumption? Reduced energy gains from food? A slow heath bleed? Introduces a failure % in workshop activities with a chance to injure oneself (such as losing a finger to the circular saw)? There's plenty of possibilities. I'd just like to know.
(FYI Devs? These icons would be a great place for some mouseover tooltip text! )
- A: It's listed over on the Effects article page, but basically it should be slowly draining energy from max down to ~50E at -1E ticks. So, if you can operate consistently at sub-50E (and don't need to save), there's no particular reason to sleep, and you probably wouldn't even notice the ill-effect. Dsurian (talk) 06:31, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
Updating[edit | edit source]
Where can i go update the new version of the game?
- A: It's up to the provider of the game. If you play on PC through Steam, it should be automatic, currently operating at v1.203 ...not sure about GoG and any other PC providers, but if it's not on v1.203, I'd contact the provider individually. Meanwhile, console and mobile releases might have a different numerical version ...might also be best to contact the publisher/developer in each case directly. Lastly, if you pirated the game, don't expect free updates. Dsurian (talk) 06:31, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
Q: Why am I not able to use the sawhorse?[edit | edit source]
New player, on version 1.206 (Windows/Steam), I've created a sawhorse and have logs in my stockpile but am not able to use the sawhorse. There's a sign in front of it, the sign is a part of the sawhorse not a separate entity, and I'm not even able to interact with the sawhorse beyound destroying it. Image AnadianDR (talk)
- A: A sign in front of any construct designates that it requires some time/energy in order to be built or put-together. Assuming you have a hammer of some variety equipped, you should be able to approach the saw-horse from it's operating angle (due south) and construct it. If you don't have a hammer equipped, it will give you a prompt saying it requires one. Alternatively, if you can't access the operating angle (ex; you placed the saw-horse directly above another workstation that blocks the southern point), you may be not be able to build it, or operate it if you somehow managed to build it - I'd suggest moving it. Dsurian (talk) 13:38, 5 March 2020 (UTC)
[edit | edit source]
Hi! My farmer came to my house to tell me that he was proud of his son drinking alcohol and he can't go back to his place. When I try to talk to him he answers that it's not the moment. Can you help or do I have to start all the game again? Thanks xx
Cutscene Freezing[edit | edit source]
On the switch my game keeps freezing on the cutscene with the fisherman at the lighthouse when i go and talk to him.
It happens same to me in PS4
Crematorium unusable?[edit | edit source]
After Gerry makes mention of the crematorium to the south i head there to utilize it. However when i access the crafting bench there, there is no option to build a pyre, just to build a chest. Did i miss something? A story/progression prompt?
- There's a 'Cremation' tech you need to research, under the Theology (Tech Tree), splitting off from the grave decor, which unlocks the blueprint 'place for burning corpses'. Dsurian (talk) 15:29, 9 August 2020 (UTC)
Margan abbey family buried there eley[edit | edit source]